8 Apr 2013

THE HOUSE OF MY DREAMS by Ana Belén



The house of my dreams would be on top of a hill. It would have a wonderful view of the sea.

This house would be away from the hustle and bustle of the city, where only the singing of the birds wakes me up every morning.



The house would have a small kitchen but very bright and a large living room with a beautiful fireplace and with large glass doors which go directly to the garden.

I would like three large and comfortable bedrooms.

 So every person  would have a room in the house where feeling comfortable in. My favourite room would be my reading corner, a quiet room and overlooking the sea.



I would love to have a home library.  It would have a fireplace to keep me warm on the chilly winter days and a comfortable armchair.

I would like that the house was surrounded by a large garden with a large swimming pool and a lot of fruit trees.

Until I can fulfill this dream I'm happy with my house since it is not so nice and quiet but it is very comfortable.    
                                                        

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see the garden of this place. Surely it has a beautiful landscaping design that adds great value to this property.

    Castlerock Landscape

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World